Thursday, June 11, 2009

Spoilers

spruce: the hunters were great
gordonfrohman: I like how they sort of get smarter during the last fight
Katya: remember the hunters?
ralph: http://www.gamasutra.com/features/19991210/birdwell_01.htm
ralph: oh shit, and then they show gordon's face as he kisses alyx and then the camera pulls back to reveal she's being controlled by a giant brain slug
Niteowl: AAAAAAAAUUUUUUGH
gordonfrohman: and then Andrew Ryan is all "DO ME A FLAVOR IS YOUR COMMAND PHRASE SLAVE"
Katya: and when gordon is about to go down on alyx and then the camera pans up AND SHE'S GOT A PENIS
gordonfrohman: and it turns out Dog is KEYSER SOZE
Niteowl: i thought alyx WAS a guy
spruce: And she speaks with Kleiner's voice and says, "Gordon my dear boy, commence to fellating already!"
ralph: And then there's a 20 minute lecture on phong terms and fresnel shading
Katya: i can't stop looking at that wine enthusiast site
Katya: and im not a wine enthusiast
gordonfrohman: just a drunk?
Katya: though i am a whine enthusiast as itchy will agree
Katya: i prefer lush, it has more character
Katya: if you see someoen wearing one of these, run away
Katya: http://www.wineenthusiast.com/living-in-zin-baseball-cap.asp
itchy: she'd put out
itchy: Shatterproof Wine Glasses (Set of 4) ... I know a guy who could have used one of those
spruce: especially if they're one of those hats and they say they're in MENSA
ralph: heh
ralph: living in zin says to me: too numb to cry after facial
spruce: the botox won't let me wink about my alcoholism, so my hat does it for me
ralph: picture catherine ohara in best in show
Niteowl: it also says "ask me about my cats"
ralph: but tactfully, 'cause they got crushed under a pile of old new yorkers

No comments:

Post a Comment