Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Classless class

itchy: panicked and dropped my knife
ralph: panicked sideslash is part of ralphfu
itchy: what did i get katya? i didn't get a chance to see what it said
itchy: what does that mean
spruce: ralph and I had a big fight when I was playing medic on cranetop. We were alone in a tunnel and I kept trying to saw him and he kept trying to stab me. We kept running towards each other and missing
ralph: I saw it as fencing, you saw it as awkward. This is why I prevailed, that one time of eight.
Niteowl: ralph likes to say he saw it as fencing, but he really saw it as jousting, more specifically, as jousting as depicted in"A Knight's Tale"
ralph: I will not use the phrase "cultural referents" here
ralph: yet
KatyaEatingABurger: itchy: you got the third unlock
KatyaEatingABurger: maybe you had it already i dunno
KatyaEatingABurger: bt it meansx you had like 15 achievements or something
itchy: oh damn, i'm awesome
itchy: i get a rush playing spy that i don't get with the other classes
itchy: something about being sneaky
Niteowl: welcome to the darkside, itchy
Niteowl: your briefcase with passports to relatively unknown countries and a side arm with unpronouncable calibrered ammo is waiting for you at the aforementioned bus station locker.
***itchy kneels and kisses niteowl's giant evil ring
Niteowl: SHHH, you'll get the sniper and pyro to mark me
ralph:
SWISS BANK JESUS GET IT RIGH--I mean, yes. Ze autobus station
Niteowl: ze autobus mechanical station haus!
Niteowl: or likewise plebian simple and blue collared type establishment that Joe American might find amusing!!
Niteowl: the balls of bases! for example!
ralph: gf, whose family was blue collar, runs an employment agency. Just got a resume from a kid named something something something IV.
ralph: who went to my ridiculous rich-kid boarding school (NOTE: I was not rich)
itchy: not after the tuition
ralph: she called me and said "If I get another one I'm gonna say 'okay preppies, you gotta bumfight for the job'"
cheesoning: you weren't rich, but your parents were, right?
cheesoning: heheh
Niteowl: hehehe bumfight!
Niteowl: all my brothers spent some time at some private school at some point, 2 went the whole nine yards
Niteowl: i stayed in public
Niteowl: because if you go to private school, you have to go to school with private school kids. LOGIC, people.
ralph: One kid I went to school with applied to Harvard with a C average. We were giving him shit because he was a legacy whose parents had given a soccer field to the school--bought the land, had it named after them, etc.--
ralph: he said defensively "It's only a JV field!"
cheesoning: ha
Niteowl: holy hell ralph
itchy: ha

No comments:

Post a Comment