Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hypercube Childhood

ralph: I don't know why I start sentences with the phrase "you mean"
ralph: I never get it right. They b
ralph: NEVER mean that
Faux Real: medic spy engi scout sniper
ralph: I never get it right. They b
ralph: NEVER mean that"
Niteowl: what.
cheesoning: he's splitting time with his puppy brains buddies
cheesoning: you should see what the conversation looks like to THEM
Faux Real: ralph exists in HYPERTIME
Faux Real: you cannot judge his remarks in normal continuity
Faux Real: here is an example
ralph: or he hits "enter " a lot because he's kinda clumsy
ralph: here is the original statement , before the ralphish bluescreenTM effects were added in:
ralph: "[16:41:02] you mean, medic or spy?" <<==ya know, I shouldn't really start comments with that phrase. They almost never mean what I'm saying they mean.
Niteowl: i never mean what i think i mean, and i never say what i think i'm meaning to say
Faux Real: EXAMPLE OF ralph HYPERTIME ANSWER SYSTEM IN USE Q: ralph WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE AFRICAN MAMMAL
Faux Real: A: *link*
Faux Real: HE ANSWERED THAT FROM THE PAST
Niteowl: Faux Real is tracking you ralph
cheesoning: is there room in the shrubbery, nitey?
Niteowl: it depends, did you bring your own starlight scope?
Niteowl: Faux Real just uses some rigggery with bugfuggery using rates and naval time
Niteowl: i use shrubs
cheesoning: yep. And lube.
Niteowl: well, sometimes
cheesoning: ah, wasted. Itchy's not even here.
Niteowl: WHOA CALLBACK
ralph: that really scarred you faux, I remember
ralph: you were only a mefightlet then
Niteowl: what was the rhino meme again?
Faux Real: i did not understand that, like the shrike, you move back words through time
ralph: IIRC twig made a comic out of it too
ralph: Wow that guy benji sure comes on strong huh?
Faux Real: twig is like me but a year younger and better in every way
ralph: Hey, look at his growing worship of dashiv
ralph: Wait, he's giving less and less advic e
ralph: Now he's disappeared
ralph: Ceros is playing more.
Niteowl: christ ralph, at least give the slightlest film of appearance of trying to keep us in the loop
ralph: Hey, they buffed the soldier to 32 rockets!
ralph: wait a moment, there's a new exploit in gravelpit--UNDER THE GROUND at cap point C
Faux Real: (this is brilliant)
ralph: OW YOU FUCKING BASTARD
Faux Real: (and it best end with the knife tree)
ralph: BACKSTABBING PRICK
Niteowl: just wait until he finishes with a picture of his rod and tackle, spraypainted blue
ralph: Pleased to meet you niteowl. Why don't you go red?
ralph: well, I never played TF, but I'll give it a try.
ralph: metafilter is cool
ralph: Apple mac plus. No hard drive, but it's still sweet. I am gonna crush college with this.
ralph: FUCK YOU NO YOU CAN'T HAVE MY LUNCH MONEY. GIVE ME YOUR LUNCH MONEY.
Katya: guys i figured out who ceros is
ralph: why is it so bright out here?
Katya: he's mysterious and good at games
Katya: it's robin williams
ralph: I wanna go back in
Katya: hahaha ralph
betaray: apparently he's James Singleton
cheesoning: [15:54] ralph: FUCK YOU NO YOU CAN'T HAVE MY LUNCH MONEY. GIVE ME YOUR LUNCH MONEY.
ralph: http://www.tulane.edu/~ceros/present.html or like gladOs
Faux Real: i will hold onto the "13 year old girl" theory even if i am provided with photo evidence
cheesoning: haha
ralph: that happened a lot as we sorted out pecking order
ralph: I picked on a little blond kid, a head shorter than me, who immediately threw down and kicked my sorry ass
ralph: he went to the NHL
cheesoning: I would have given my lunch money and continued being Jon from CHiPS
ralph: I think part of the reason he beat me is because I was so fucking surprised at the reversal of the natural orde
cheesoning: he owes you
ralph: I was totally ponch. And ashamed. So deeply ashamed.
Faux Real: i grew early but am socially blind so no one messed with me and i kinda just walked around and read
cheesoning: I saw a girl named Jenny totally turn the tables on this dude that used to pick on her.
cheesoning: bloodied him up but good
cheesoning: 5th grade, I think
ralph: I was a profound social retard, but looked good in sunglasses so people thought I was cool until I opened my mouth
cheesoning: I got along with everyone, pretty much
ralph: soo for both of us, no change
cheesoning: but I think people would consider me a social retard
cheesoning: I'm also ignorant
Faux Real: untill the scissor kick
betaray: I was the new kid all throughout school
ralph: oh yeah? Well I'm SMUG
bigjimslade: social? no...not social

No comments:

Post a Comment