Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bottles

ralph: one of us
ralph: one of us
betaray: ooga chocka ooga chocka
betaray: wait, that's ont right
Faux Real: (I can't fight this feeling)
Niteowl: why has the room suddenly become a Lynch film?
Faux Real: (deep inside of me)
ralph: girl you just don't realize
ralph: what you dooo to me
Niteowl: take out the batteries, Faux Real, if you can reach it, that might help
ralph: Faux to doc: "I--er--tripped
betaray: fell in the shower
Niteowl: fell in my sex toy chest OHWAIT
betaray: a friend must have left it in there
ralph: right. that explains the bath oil
Faux Real: onto the lubed up 3 liter bottle
Faux Real: man this is just like old times
Niteowl: i couldn't find a 4 liter one.
Faux Real: where is Cyrano to call me an idiot
You are now known as Cyrano
Cyrano: YOU EEEDIOT

No comments:

Post a Comment