Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It gets confusing after this...

cheesoning: hm. resisting urge to ask you to have your mom call me...
Faux Real: because that is played out? or because you couldn't handle her?
cheesoning: because I realize this inheritance could change the dynamic of our relationship
cheesoning: (you kept that ball in bounds, for the record.)
Faux Real: my mother has a long memory
cheesoning: yes she does
Faux Real: (all balls don't bounce)
bigjimslade: and cheese's mother has long mammaries
cheesoning: (seriously, you have to stop it now. I apologize for starting.)
cheesoning: dude, she's in Jazzercise.
Faux Real: (you forget that i have taken college classes in being a straight man)
Niteowl: well, you'd have to
Faux Real: (so few straight men in college theater)
Niteowl: and it's not like you are adding to that already paltry population
cheesoning: (that looked like a punchline to me)

No comments:

Post a Comment