Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sinks

bigjimslade: I never peed in the sink, even as a bachelor, except one time at a gas station rest room where I swear something was living behind the toilet
cheesoning: I never did, either
cheesoning: my favorite bar had too few toilets, too, and the sink would be full
cheesoning: always grossed me out
Faux Real: jim i will now add "except one time at a gas station rest room where I swear..." to all your statements
betaray: I once dated a girl who lived far away in a girls only dorm
betaray: I stayed in her dorm room a few times, and until it was OK to have boys in the room I'd have to camp out
betaray: that involved a pee in the sink or two
cheesoning: wait - you were camping and you found a sink to pee in?
betaray: yes, exactly

No comments:

Post a Comment