Monday, June 15, 2009

Daddy's in a Mu-Mu

Niteowl: fix the global warming thing for us, though, k?
gordonfrohman: heh
chundo: but my wife said...
bigjimslade: "Slade is hot"?
bigjimslade: it's true, don't blame her for it
cheesoning: chundo's wife is my mom?
Niteowl: hot in the taint, maybe, those mumus don't breathe as much as you'd think.
itchy: haha
cheesoning: such a twisted web...
bigjimslade: I keep telling you it's not a mu-mu, it's a robe
itchy: poor cheesoning's chundo's wife's mum's hot taint
itchy: you don't pull a robe over your head
Niteowl: robes don't have flowers on them, Marlene.
bigjimslade: I can't untie double-knots
chundo: she's been asking why you never call, cheese
Niteowl: not with those bratwursts for fingers, no.
cheesoning: ask slade.
cheesoning: tell her, I mean.
cheesoning: so do I call you dad now?
ralph entered the room.
bigjimslade: no, because without a genetic test I will never assume responsibility
Niteowl: and even then
cheesoning: was talking to CHUNDO YOU BASTARD
bigjimslade: SRSLY
cheesoning: wait - I have two dads now
cheesoning: sweet
chundo: ignore him, son. your mum says he's sterile.
ralph: apparently I missed a lot. You told slade?
cheesoning: you missed the part where everyone is my dad, apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment