Tuesday, June 16, 2009

FIGHT!

itchy: this is a full room today
itchy: i'm getting claustrophobic
itchy left the room.
Niteowl: awwwww we were just going to start the dogpile too
cheesoning: what is that canadian code for?
ralph: pile of dogs. Canadians are seriously literal.
bigjimslade: SRSLY
spruce: You'll pay for that
spruce: and when I say that you'll pay for that, I mean you will compensate me financially for your slurs.
cheesoning: I was gonna say, yer a Texan now, but that just means you probably have a gun, and I'll be paying either way.
spruce: I'm glad we understand each other
ralph: I would compensate you, but Paw sold his only bucket to send me to school with floppy-haired bluebloods
cheesoning: sounds like the preamble to a rap battle or a dance fight. Can't decide which one I'm rooting for...

No comments:

Post a Comment