Monday, June 29, 2009

Controversy Conflict Crucifix!

bigjimslade: and by the way, Niteowl, I also voted for kicking
Katya: honestly i didn't think we should kick
bigjimslade: so come on down off that cross
Niteowl: SCREW THAT bigjimslade!! I WAS ALONE! A LONE VOICE OF REASON IN A SEA OF ASSTARDERY
bigjimslade: ok, no big then. Those nails have got to hurt though
Niteowl: they do!
Niteowl: START DOING YER STATIONS OF THE NITEOWL FOR ME
ralph: somebody started a topical conversation on arena watchtower so I started trying to bring up metafilter "instant fight" topics
spruce: he was a spaz
ralph: hence the comments about my sis in law
spruce: your overweight cyclist sister-in-law who wanted to circumcise your evangelical Republican nephew?
Niteowl: nicely done there spruce, you really have learned the whole Confrontation thing from the Americans, time to come back home.
spruce: I just know what sets people off on MetaFilter
spruce: I forgot Isreal/Palestine though
bigjimslade: what, couldn't work abortion into that?
bigjimslade: nub
ralph: yes, my sis in law who just had an induced labor with epidurals in a water birth while driving an SUV loaded with fixies

No comments:

Post a Comment