Monday, March 22, 2010

The Room

spruce: http://www.avclub.com/chicago/articles/my-extended-evening-with-the-rooms-tommy-wiseau,38245/
spruce: this is a bewildering account
spruce: I think Tommy Wiseau is some kind of dying alien who visited our world as a last wish, and he studied and studied but couldn't master becoming an earthling. He's enjoying it, but it's hard to keep up.
gordonfrohman: I don't think he studied that much
gordonfrohman: everything else I agree with
gordonfrohman: I think he went to class once and said YAHH I GOD IT I GOD IT YA JUST LOOK SORTA AT DEH PERSON AND SPEAKING WORDS AND SAY OH HI A LOT
spruce: I say he's dying because if you look at the photos in those links, you can see that his hastily grafted human skin is started to slough off in dessicated folds.

No comments:

Post a Comment