Monday, March 22, 2010

Ever See A Cowboy Stressed?

fletch: In undergrad I was kind of pissed off about living in the redneck suburb of denver
fletch: neighbors invited me to go line dancing
fletch: I was refused admission to the line dancing place because I had a hole in the knee of my jeans
fletch: it was a low.
spruce: geez, why didn't you just go wearing a barrel instead? What are you, some kinda hobo?
fletch: hah
fletch: I think what is cool for new yorkers in 1995 is a sign that you're just po' and ignrnt in denver
fletch: also, they were levis, not ironed wranglers.
spruce: what are people from Denver like?
fletch: kind, laid back, some rednecks--kinda like Stockton in my suburb, and a lot of people who had this kind of california coastal "Hey, we made it here, why struggle, enjoy life" attitude
fletch: that drove me fucking nuts as a hyperagressive 25-year old wanna be prosecutor

No comments:

Post a Comment