Thursday, August 13, 2009

Trauma

chrisd: i cut off my right index finger, but they reattached it.
cheesoning: chrisd - what.
ralph: I caught my finger in the fixie (craigslisting that thing this week) and the gear tooth went through my index fingernail
chrisd: cheesoning, i got it caught in a milling machine... kinda hurt.
cheesoning: fuck
chrisd: at least I didn't have to go find it, it was still hanging on by a bit
ralph: was it "AARGH FUCK" or, worse, the big pain that results in small sound?
cheesoning: Jesus
chrisd: big yell, OH FUCK SOMEONE NEEDS TO DRIVE ME TO THE HOSPITAL
Cyrano: if i accidentally severed a body part and i was by myself i think i'd end up just staring at the part until i bled out.
stresstwig: maybe see if you could fit it in your mouth
Cyrano: i'm not sure my brain could parse "there's a piece of my body OVER THERE!!!"
cheesoning: yeah, I'd be out cold

No comments:

Post a Comment