Thursday, August 13, 2009

Saw

chrisd: when I was little i had to help my dad find his finger, and then he drove himself to the hospital. I helped by keeping the finger on ice and going along
chrisd: going into shock has its uses
ralph: jesus
Niteowl: dayum
spruce: yipes
chrisd: he was cutting a big chunk of oak on the tablesaw, and it kicked back so hard right into his stomach that he doubled over and got caught...
spruce: I think I'd start barfing and never stop if I saw that
stresstwig: holy balls
liquidindian: Ow ow ow ow.
***bigjimslade comes back to his desk, sees the past six lines, minimizes the window in an effort to protect sanity
stresstwig: that makes me glad we have this in my shop http://www.sawstop.com/
chrisd: that thing is brilliant
stresstwig: yeah it's fantastic
stresstwig: problem is, college kids are stupid
ralph: bravest man in the world: product tester

No comments:

Post a Comment