Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Talkin' Bout My Generation.

itchy: just updated my youtube profile:
itchy: Name: Samantha
well, i am a gurl...and im VERY krazi!!! i hav lots ov frends, im nice, really funny, and um i hear i hav a nice body.. bt idk. and if i hav a boifrend thn thy come 1st!!! i am very commited in a relationship. bt if not thn im flurting ALL THA TYM!!

itchy: Interests and Hobbies: MUSIC, FRENDS, TXTN, COMP, AND BOIZ!!!!!
Movies and Shows: my fav movie is lyk the ring and saw. (scary muvii gurl) and my fav shows are prob scrubs and umm tmz!!
Music: I LUV ALL MUSIC
Books: ...shut up

itchy: i didn't want to sound all smart and stuff and mention books
Niteowl: holy fuck itchy
Niteowl: you're really channelling a generation there
Katya: i dunno, he sounds hot

No comments:

Post a Comment