Thursday, August 20, 2009

Burn?

chrisd: that's amusing. the game where nobody dies
gordonfrohman: that usually happens to me when I'm going melee with someone else
gordonfrohman: and it's four minutes of pointless swinging
Cyrano: just like the key parties your mom throws.
gordonfrohman: hey, my mom always gets some cock at those parties
Niteowl: she gets some cock at every party
Niteowl: even the lesbo ones
gordonfrohman: I guess that's a burn? I don't really understand it though
Cyrano: just have to invite South African sprinters.
gordonfrohman: it must kinda suck to have people question your gender
gordonfrohman: luckily I'm so goddamn butch it never comes up
stresstwig: people just assume you're lesbian from the outright, eh
gordonfrohman: THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT AT ALL
Cyrano: did you understand that burn?

No comments:

Post a Comment