Friday, August 14, 2009

I, Robot

ralph: SO THEY WERE FILMING I, ROBOT ALL AROUND MY NEIGHBORHOOD A COUPLE OF YEARS A GO
Faux Real: this back when you were in manhattan?
Cyrano: with a curiously light skinned black girl fanning you?
ralph: will smith's house was two blocks from the my pad
Cyrano: DID YOU GET TO SEE HIM?
ralph: and I was walking to the weekend job
ralph: after being kept up all night by filming
Cyrano: WERE YOU CLOSE ENOUGH TO SMELL HIM?
Cyrano: I BET HE SMELLS LIKE SUCCESS WHICH I'M TOLD KIND SMELLS LIKE PEACHES!
ralph: and they were filming the second unit: car race up empty avenue
ralph: so I'm carrying a 60 lb bag and walking up the avenue
ralph: and a black guy and a black girl carrying radios ask me to step inside a doorway because they are about to film a car scene
ralph: so I step inside, they lower a blackout curtain so that we can't be seen by the camera
ralph: I drop the bag and look at them and say "Allright motherfuckers gimme your wallets"
ralph: they look at me blankly for a slow three-count and then crack up
ralph: I didn't get their wallets
Cyrano: i suggest that if you ever tell that story again that you get the wallets.
ralph: won't work if I'm telling it in person, I look about as tough as the cast of Friends
ralph: I was wearing the required uniform : t-shirt of the scuba shop
Cyrano: and your threat level is now green.

No comments:

Post a Comment