Friday, July 3, 2009

Oh, NOT code.

ralph: I just woked upl
cheesoning: nice
liquidindian: Lazy bastard.
cheesoning: I've already had our pipes cleaned
ralph: yep, it's all coming together for me now.
liquidindian: Never catch me skiving like that.
ralph: gonna move into my parent
cheesoning: (not code - actual plumber)
ralph: 's basement right on schedule
cheesoning: Shmuley made some interesting points on how pop culture is so mutually exploitative
cheesoning: there are news channels chomping at the bit to expose all the stuff Jackson wanted to keep private
Niteowl: you have a plumber do it, cheesoning?
Niteowl: so, every time you go to sleep, then?
cheesoning: sewer guy, actually
Niteowl: he must give you a cut rate
Niteowl: oh... the OTHER pipe.
Niteowl: why can't you just have some metamucil like normal old people
Niteowl: i'm sure ralph has some extra
cheesoning: you think he sleeps until the buildup is unavoidable?

No comments:

Post a Comment