Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Define, Yuppie

itchy: i just ate 3 donuts in under 90 seconds
itchy: i can feel them squeezing through my aorta
spruce: I had a five dollar oreo milkshake from Alamo Drafthouse and small, pricy banana milkshake from Nau's Pharmacy
stresstwig: i have never missed nau's more than i miss it right now
spruce: it was my first time going there. It's a funny little place.
stresstwig: yeah that place is a family mainstay for me, their burgers are fantastic
spruce: It's existence is a hopeful sign that maybe Austin isn't going down the yuppie shitter as fast as it seems to be.
Faux Real: i came to austin from california in 98
Faux Real: doing my best to make austin a yuppie shit hole
Cyrano: a manual labor yuppie?
spruce: manual labour teenage yuppie
stresstwig: manual labour teenage yuppie werewolf
stresstwig: by gap

No comments:

Post a Comment