Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Heist

ralph: As I mentioned in NY, this group is pretty much the pool for which I'd select a team for a heist
cheesoning: oh, I want to be the schmoozer
cheesoning: then explosives
bigjimslade: I'll be the guy who slithers through ventilation shafts
cheesoning: I'll also be the guy who videotapes BJS slithering
Niteowl: cheesoning: i'll be the guy who watches the tape of the slithering
bigjimslade: well, ok, less slithering and more getting wedged inside and needing to be crisco'd to get out
Cyrano: i can't be the undercover guy, clearly.
cheesoning: you have to admit, that's gayer than "backhaul"
cheesoning: BJS - I'll keep the camera rolling
ralph: We will all need to meet at the safe house behind the Banco de Roma on September 12th
bigjimslade: oooh carchase! We need a car chase
cheesoning: I'll have two safe deposit boxes and a date with one of the tellers by then.
bigjimslade: they already did Italy though, we need a new spot
ralph: so that there is no problem extracting ourselves from home lives, we constructed the "NYC meetup" thread
ralph: try to keep up, niteowl.
stresstwig: i guess my angle will be the lockpicker who hides all of his tools in his beard
bigjimslade: the winding mountain roads of Monaco perhaps
bigjimslade: and most of the gang, stress
bigjimslade: your beard *is* the safehouse
stresstwig: that would explain the rashes
cheesoning: Stresst - based on the pictures from NY, you can be the guy who throws cars at the cops.
cheesoning: (You are way taller than I imagined.)
Niteowl: i'm ... i think i'm losing you faster than a tie fighter lost that B-wing about 30 secodns into A New Hope's final Death Star assault.
stresstwig: haha
Niteowl: AW FUCK
Niteowl: that means i gotta learn fucknig martial arts
Niteowl: and work on my asian accent
Niteowl: mother fucker.
cheesoning: you don't already know karate?
Niteowl: well, you know, just the ingrained genetic stuff, nothing that'd I'd put in a feature film

No comments:

Post a Comment