Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Flattering

bigjimslade: and I have only once ever been hit on by a guy, and that was after a gig of all things, never once at any of the gay-centric places I have been to
Faux Real: do you just exude hetero?
bigjimslade: well, partly, but also gay guys generally aren't quite as horndoggy as straight guys are towards women
bigjimslade: now if I was in a nightclub wearing Niteowl's assless chaps, that might be different
Faux Real: really? because i have been hounded pretty hard
bigjimslade: at school?
spruce: I've had a lot more guys hit on me than ladies.
bigjimslade: stop wearing so many pastels then
Faux Real: must be an austin thing
Faux Real: people are just really up front
spruce: My art history professor in college would buy me and a friend breakfast after class, because he liked my beard
spruce: I would just giggle coquettishly and say 'fresh!'
spruce: and eat my bacon and eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment