Monday, July 20, 2009

Unfair Comparisons

Niteowl: you do wonders for my self esteem
Niteowl: i wonder, more and more, if I'm living the life described (or, as I imagine is described), in the book 'bowling alone'
ralph: I'm sure the computer helps
Niteowl: oddly enough, no
Niteowl: reading pratchett ain't helping either, it's like ralph watching Wallstreet, he's thinking 'fuck, i'll never be a gordon gecko'
Niteowl: or Faux Real watchin 'Finding Forrester', thinking, DAMNIT, i'll never be an overeducated malcontent
Niteowl: or liquidindian watching Trainspotting, 'HE"S TOO METAL TO EVEN BE METAL"
ralph: I'm pretty sure you're 0 for 3 right now
Niteowl: or Cyrano watching 'To Wong Foo, Thaanks for Everything! Julie Newmar", because he's thinking "Damnit, i'll never cross dress like Swayze." naaaww, he'd never say that. Cyrano's got gams
ralph: 1 for 4

No comments:

Post a Comment