Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Driving is Terrifying

itchy: first time i drove down to florida i was about 18 and some crazy jackass in a giant pickup truck apparently didn't like my driving ... he swerves in front of me, slams on the brakes forcing me to stop, then gets out of the truck and starts coming at me yelling something along the lines of "I'LL KILL YOU MOTHER FUCKER"
itchy: i thought that was it for me
bigjimslade: I had something like that happen in Naples FLA, except it was an 80 year old guy
bigjimslade: then I got out of the car and his wife and (I assume) grandson start dragging him back to his car
stresstwig: that reminds me of the time i was walking home and a guy in a white pick up truck yelled "white power" at me
stresstwig: except, you know. with less terror.
Katya: this reminds me of a time i was in a white pick up truck and yelled "white power" at some guy

No comments:

Post a Comment