Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Feng Ow

ralph: playing with sketchup
ralph: really cool
ralph: can't think of what the hell to do with it though
spruce: it's fun to play around with.
spruce: good introduction to 3D software, with a nice, simple interface.
ralph: ski magazine advice column, mid-90's (it was on my fridge for a while): "I just bought a Mountainsmith Bugaboo backpack for skiing. What should I put in it?" they brutalized him
ralph: Figure I'll start by modeling my living room--monkette's been complaining about the faux shuei
Niteowl: you misspelled that.
Niteowl: the proper asian spelling is:
Niteowl: Bullshit Way To Bilk Upper Middleclass White Liberal Bonobos Out Of Their Casually Earned Lucre
stresstwig: heh
stresstwig: my first highschool paper was actually about how fake feng shui is
Niteowl: people pay real money for it, so that's real enough for me
stresstwig: my favorite was this woman who swore she could feel the energy of furniture
stresstwig: and then they rearranged her house while she was blindfolded
stresstwig: and she broke her collarbone
Niteowl: that's quite the energy
stresstwig: and how

No comments:

Post a Comment