Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Until He Got One With Full Streaming VIDEO!

cheesoning: so I have a question - can you buy a Droid and just use it on your wifi network?
niteowl: i have a 3 year old used cell phone that weighs about as much as a christmas ham. i'm not really up on technology
cheesoning: I used to have a tiny samsung phone that only made phone calls.
cheesoning: that was nice
itchy: wait, you had a phone that only made phone calls?
itchy: what's the point?
itchy: i mean, surely it had bejeweled at least
cheesoning: if I wanted to talk to someone, I'd dial a bunch of numbers and then someone would say "hello?" and I'd ask them something about their pets or something.
cheesoning: Weather, maybe.
itchy: so you were a polite crank caller?
itchy: and lonely?

No comments:

Post a Comment