Wednesday, November 11, 2009

No John Hamm

gordonfrohman: man it's a good thing I don't want to cheat on my wife because I'd be bad at it
gordonfrohman: super cute busty chick comes into the office from a catering company, seeing if we're doing a holiday party, etc
gordonfrohman: asks if I've heard of her company
gordonfrohman: "Yeah, you guys catered my wedding!"
Cyrano: Billy Dee Williams is rolling over in his grave.
gordonfrohman: my penis audibly says "oh NICE ONE einstein"
Faux Real's Gimp Computer: with the cape?
Faux Real's Gimp Computer: billy dee not your penis
gordonfrohman: wait a second
gordonfrohman: a cape. for my penis. that's brilliant!
Faux Real's Gimp Computer: some people have their cape cut off when they are very young
Cyrano: And now we're done.

No comments:

Post a Comment