Monday, November 16, 2009

Blunt

niteowl: where's my thai trannies and blunt!?
cheesoning: hookers and blow would be a great name for a buddy cop movie
cheesoning: JJ Hookers and Michael Blow on the mean streets of Austin.
gordonfrohman: blunt?
niteowl: blunt, gordonfrohman, gangja, mary jane, kind, buddha, grass, weed, mary j, reefer, THC green,
gordonfrohman: blunt does not equal weed
niteowl: it doesn't?
niteowl: fuck, you just called me on my coolness card, gordonfrohman
gordonfrohman: that's like saying joint = weed
niteowl: isn't that the same shit?
gordonfrohman: you cannot go and say "Hi, I would like to buy blunt"
gordonfrohman: perhaps "I would like to buy a blunt"
niteowl: i mean, 'that's teh same shit bra! let's open up this kegger'
gordonfrohman: man, I am a pedant
niteowl: is that latin for fuckdouche?

No comments:

Post a Comment