Monday, November 16, 2009

The Endive : Current!

ralph: apparently in order to be creative you need to have some sense of possibility and optimism
ralph: The endive fills the needs of those who really don't fucking want to do that
niteowl: liberal minded means being open minded, taking everything and all things as non-sacred, and absurd, and utter shite, 99% of the time. I imagine the endive writers have a very very very small subset of things they can make 'funny' from, and of that, a very small subset that's actually current.
betaray: "The following ads represent capitalism in its purest form. Please click on them if you would like John Lennon to roll in his grave:"
betaray: I knew I was a Lennon groupie, I've got AdBlock installed
niteowl: oh.. current endive, current. an Lennon reference!
niteowl: GET A HAIRCUT HIPPIE
ralph: I DONT WANNA MOVE TO SWEDEN ITS FUCKING COLD

No comments:

Post a Comment