Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Improused

Katya: you're welcome to join if you can!
itchy: always the last to get picked
Katya: no we've mentioned it a bunch of times, thought you knew
bigjimslade: even I pestered you along with everyone else at one point
itchy: i don't read what you guys type
itchy: come on
bigjimslade: oh, that's true
bigjimslade: I can't throw stones at that
itchy: i am turning over a new leaf today then ... i will listen more and try to clean up my act
itchy: when i offend niteowl, i know i've crossed a big line
bigjimslade: wait, you offended niteowl?
bigjimslade: *I* have offended Niteowl too!
bigjimslade: compadre!
itchy: he called me disgusting, if you can imagine that
bigjimslade: well sure, I've met you
itchy: nice
Niteowl: i wasn't offended, more impressed
Niteowl: and aroused
Niteowl: improused

No comments:

Post a Comment