Monday, November 16, 2009

Denial Is A Valid Strategy, FYI.

spruce: Incidentally, a surprise result for inflatable pool animal fetish on an UNRELATED search is when the interenet broke me. It was in college, when I was still new to the web. I just didn't know what to make of it.
itchy: for me it was when i learned there was such a thing as dolphin love
itchy: i cried that day ... for the dolphins
spruce: I guess I just didn't realise er, how wide and varied human beings were, as a species
itchy: in terms of their ability to fuck anything?
spruce: well, actively wanting to fuck anything
itchy: it's what makes us special
spruce: actually, actively wanting to fuck very specific things and nothing but
itchy: well, it's not just us http://www.blameitonthevoices.com/2008/01/giraffe-on-donkey-action.html
spruce: aaawwwkward
niteowl: you had that URL right at hand, did you?
itchy: it's my home page

No comments:

Post a Comment