Thursday, April 9, 2009

Shotguns, a Gentleman's Weapon

spruce: because he wouldn't share his ouzo
spruce: Discus Stu has ouzo for two-zo
metamonk: ha spruce
metamonk: trying to find the real-life autoshottie, went to Benelli website (vaguely remembered name from Rainbow 6: This time the brown people die)
metamonk: the flash intro makes me want to shoot something http://www.benelliusa.com/vinci/
gordonfrohman: my company won't let me look at weapons online
gordonfrohman: I probably just got flagged for consultation
gordonfrohman: also my google searches for "HOW DO I SHOT COWORKERS"
spruce: how is coworker shotted
chundo: only holds four shells?
itchy: kevlar+ammo+overnightdelivery+freeshipping
chundo: how are you supposed to hold off a zombie horde with four shells?
metamonk: getting out of a taxi yesterday the credit card reader clicked and a light flashed
metamonk: I asked the driver--did this thing just take my picture?
metamonk: he said, "NONONONOSIR only if you tamper with the video screen"
itchy: uhuh
metamonk: all I could see was myself as Michael Douglas in "Falling Down"
metamonk: I think they nerfed the autoshottie for civilian use
spruce: it doesn't work without the crewcut and the hornrims
metamonk: although the requirement that you clean a gun probably nerfs most civilian weapons
spruce: aren't shotguns dirt cheap? How come they're so expensive in CS?
chundo: well that autoshottie was $1400
spruce: but there's a plain shotgun too, isn't there?
metamonk: heard a banker prick talking about being measured for an english shotgun--25k
itchy: measured?
itchy: was he going to holster it inside his leg?
metamonk: I wanna start skeet shooting--haven't done it since I was a kid
metamonk: well, 20
spruce: so what do you mean measured, metamonk?
spruce: just sorta customised?
itchy: i'm guessing arm length comes into play
gordonfrohman: so he can easily fit the barrel in his mouth?
itchy: ha
spruce: hopefully
itchy: he is a banker
spruce: well a shotgun would be a bit awkward, but on the plus side, you don't have to aim so well either
itchy: the trigger guard needs to accommodate his big toe
metamonk: Purdey allegedly takes two years to build shotguns measured to your finger width, shoulder socket thickness, arm length, shooting posture, and I dunno--inverse penis size

No comments:

Post a Comment