Friday, April 3, 2009

Realism

itchy it might be too late for me ... i'll end up calling you all fags and tk'ing you
chundo we already call each other fags and tk each other, itchy
chundo i mean, it IS counterstrike
chrisd yeah. alla time
chundo though we don't have friendly fire on most of the time
chundo i think i'll make it the default though, the funniest moments come from friendly fire
chrisd shit yeah eat nade, teammates
gordonfrohman yeah, I like FF
chrisd for a REALISM based game, it should be on, i guess
gordonfrohman well, real cops tend not to massacre each other at the start of a mission
chrisd they are a buncha fags though
chundo i should name the server "The Lost Counter-Strike Server" from concerned
gordonfrohman especially the rubs
gordonfrohman er, nubs
gordonfrohman it really is
gordonfrohman though, it would be fun some night for us all to join a pubbie
gordonfrohman just for the sheer horror
chrisd awesome
gordonfrohman plus, I really am frohman in CS. I suck, I shoot my teammates, and I can't throw grenades worth shit
gordonfrohman sort of distressing
spruce I think we should all get fun guns and just walk into areas side by side, holding down the fire button. I think that would be an effective strategy. They have so many bullets!
spruce I kept trying to reload it after a burst, but I still had like 80 bullets left in the gun and it takes for fucking ever to reload.
gordonfrohman fungun spam is awesome
gordonfrohman we should add like 30 lowlevel bots and just mow 'em down
chundo all 0 skill
spruce haha
spruce armed with knives
metamonk ct budget: $87.50
spruce Okay guys, these are RENTAL knives, so be careful with them.
liquidindian has set the topic to Kathy's Frenetic Balls
chrisd hahaha
chrisd they last 3 minutes
metamonk don't get them near skin.
chrisd mornin' niteowl
gordonfrohman blood voids the warranty

No comments:

Post a Comment