Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cockwad

gordonfrohman: now onto mashups
gordonfrohman: my god
gordonfrohman: makes me glad I have no hobbies
Niteowl: christ
Niteowl: how can these same ppl haggle on cosplayers
Niteowl: which takes infinitely more skill and quantum fucktons more balls?
Niteowl: cockwankers
gordonfrohman: because cosplayers are friggin dweebs
Niteowl: i probably shouldn't chat while listening to zero punctuation
Niteowl: they might be dweebs, but they're not insufferable ass sores festering with malignant fuckdouchery teetering on the precipice of OH MY FUCKING GOD I WANT TO SHOVE A BLUNT HAMMER THROUGH YOUR FUCKING BRAINSTEM YOU HUMOURLESS COCKWAD.
Niteowl: i'm not calling YOU, a humourless cockwad, gordonfrohman. just to be clear
gordonfrohman: I know I'm not humourless

No comments:

Post a Comment