Thursday, January 14, 2010

That's When You Get The M60 With Belted Ammo, For Hunting

spruce: niteowl, like the day after I moved to Austin, I went and played some GURPS with some of my wife's friends and one was cleaning a gun at the table.
niteowl: holy fuckballs
spruce: dorks with guns = not reassuring
niteowl: i don't have a HUGE issue with ppl owning guns. i do have an issue with stupid people owning guns. and too many of them.
spruce: and considering most people are stupid, it's worrisome
spruce: Texan friends still tease me for my anxiety around guns. I've gotten better but still
spruce: but speaking of guns, I meant to look up a sten gun on wikipedia. Keep doing that with Cryptonomicon
niteowl: once you lose all fear you've gone full-American, you never go full-American

No comments:

Post a Comment