Thursday, January 14, 2010

Aroma

stresstwig: i guess it's up to us
stresstwig: to bring the light of the chat
Niteowl: doo de doo
***stresstwig scratches crotch
Niteowl: just dont' smell your finger man, that'd be gross
stresstwig: why would i do that
stresstwig: like i don't know what i smell like
jdharper: licking your finger is a bad idea too
stresstwig: i've never understood that.
stresstwig: i mean, i feel like you are familiar with your smells enough to not be curious anymore.
Niteowl: what if you aren't?
stresstwig: i guess that is the driving gesture
Niteowl: like, if you wear a clothing at all times, masking your musky, manly aroma?
stresstwig: "how can I assure myself i still smell like myself?"
stresstwig: "i might as well smell me."
Niteowl: i make sure all my naughty bits are doused in quicklime and talc, keep all those nasty smells at bay
Niteowl: you almost don't notice the burning after a few weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment