Thursday, January 14, 2010

Edgey

Katya: seems to me that it just ends up being a cute way for girls to say what color their underwear is because it's "edgy"
Katya: sigh
Katya: and then i end up feeling like a traitor to my gender
Katya: so i rape a woman or two and get it out of my system
gordonfrohman: but when I raise awareness for prostate cancer by taking pictures of my butthole everyone complains
niteowl: not your paying customers
betaray: just put the color of your anus as your status
Katya: im gonna describe my shits so people think about renal cancer.
betaray: that'll raise awareness
Katya: sorry, meant anal cancer of course
Katya: or whatever shit cancer is
betaray: yeah you'll have to talk about the color, clarity, and quantity of your pee for renal cancer
betaray: Dark yellow, cloudy, about 20 ml, I guess I'm a little dehydrated

No comments:

Post a Comment