Monday, September 28, 2009

Hygeine Education

monitron: man i don't know how people get to be smelly. recently i had an insane week and didn't shower for like 6 days and still i verified using a number of people that I did not smell
niteowl: granted, you spent those six days under a crystal clear waterfall, BUT STILL
monitron: how is it that people smell so bad?
betaray: Who'd you have sniff you after a week?
betaray: and you're all, "Hey sniff my armpits, crack and sack real quick and let me know how pleasant it is?
monitron: my girlfriend, my mother, two of my kids, someone at work and a medium-good friend. wow, this sounds so sad
niteowl: the guy at the bus-stop; Hal, my favourite deli guy; Mrs. Smitty who delivers the weekly ad-packed regional newspaper; our district manager; Three small children who I helped across the street; a traffic cop; and a random collection of clergy men I happen to pass on the way to work.
monitron: i didn't have them get all up in my business. they were just sampling the ambient air in my vicinity. I figure if you get deep enough in anyone's cavities things will get odorous
betaray: I bet you changed your clothes
betaray: that's issue #1 in stinky people
monitron: indeed I did, all of them, daily. I see
betaray: and you probably wiped your ass at some point
monitron: regularly
niteowl: PRUDE
monitron: i'm beginning to understand

No comments:

Post a Comment