Friday, September 25, 2009

Lumberjack Code

betaray: So I have new found respect for lumber jacks
betaray: I was trying to dig up this stump in my front yard
niteowl: this is ALL CODE.
betaray: and I had to chop away some roots with my ax
betaray: and it totally destroyed me
itchy: were you spent afterwards?
betaray: totally, I needed to be cuddled in beards and flannel
itchy: how big circumference?
niteowl: girthy?
itchy: best thing to do is give a guy $100 to grind on it
itchy: that's what i did
betaray: the stump itself is about 2' across, but it's really several trunks grown together
niteowl: SEVERAL?!
niteowl: TWO FEET!?
betaray: It was mostly rotted out
niteowl: EWWWWWWWWWWWWW
niteowl: can't you get penicillin for them or something?
betaray: but all I was doing was severing the main roots
niteowl: OWOWOWOWOWOW
betaray: so I could dig it out
betaray: I was mostly successful, but I had to give up on the last section because I could barely swing my arm anymore
niteowl: WHY ARE YOU SWINGING YOUR ARMS AT IT!?
itchy: give it up
niteowl: not to betaray i won't
itchy: wait wait ... you haven't made a "wood" reference yet
betaray: I hope I have enough strength to operate my vehicle
itchy: why don't you get that gay lumberjack to drive you home?
betaray: niteowl: would you drive me home?
itchy: he's leaving you an opening
betaray: he always does :)
itchy: i think all canadians are also certified woodsman
chris: niteowl's a VERY well expererienced woodsman.
niteowl: especially when there are several trunks intertwining
itchy: we call that a sword fight here in the states

No comments:

Post a Comment