Wednesday, May 6, 2009

24/7 EARTH!!!

betaray: From my own point of view, I'm not particularly afraid of being dead
betaray: I don't want to suffer, and I would like to have as much fun as I can
bigjimslade: yeah
bigjimslade: I prefer avoiding it, but it holds no terror for me
bigjimslade: it's not like I am going to care once it happens
liquidindian: I like the interpretation that 'you know before you were born? It'll be like that'
bigjimslade: unless earth is one of those long-respawn seervers
betaray: yeah, that's what I tell people when they ask me
liquidindian: It's 24/7 Turbine.
Niteowl: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOoooooooooooooo
bigjimslade: heh
bigjimslade: If Sartre Was A Gamer
betaray: How do I get to the class selection screen?
liquidindian: Actually, the worst thing about life, is that it's a public server.
betaray: hehe
liquidindian: And there's no mute.
liquidindian: Alltalk is constantly on.
bigjimslade: and the admins are dicks
liquidindian: Ragequitting is frowned upon.
bigjimslade: but so is kicking
betaray: Camping spawn is totally out of the question though
bigjimslade: god knows we try
liquidindian: That 50% of the players are pyros creates some imbalance.
betaray: I'm not even sure what team I'm on
liquidindian: The one that's getting rolled.
bigjimslade: the UI and controls seem like it was just thrown together randomly
bigjimslade: and take a long time to get the hang of
liquidindian: It's fundamentally broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment