Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Absurdity Is Always An Answer

itchy
I wish I had a dollar for each time I've read, "I don't have a horse in this race, but ..." over the past week
monitron
itchy: you should slowly start trying to introduce new versions of that phrase
Katya
i don't have a horse in this race, but i do in my bed."
monitron
itchy: "I don't have a chili in this cookoff, but"
monitron
itchy: "I don't have an STD from this hooker, but"
itchy
there you go monitron ... we need to come up with new ways to say it
Katya
I don't have a penis in this vagina, but...
cheesoning
"I don't have a dong in this logo, but"
cheesoning
so close!
liquidindian
I don't have a cock in this arse, however...
liquidindian
Oh, you went the other way.
Big Jim S.
I don't have a body in this freezer...
monitron
I don't have a gerbil in this cardboard tube, although...
Katya
I don't have a rag in this molotov cocktail, but...
monitron
I don't have a concubine in this harem, nevertheless..
itchy
well here's my problem with the whole "I don't have a horse in this race" thing ... you see, they DO have a horse and they WANT that fucking horse to win BADLY ... but they don't want to look foolish should the horse lose
Katya
I dont have a racist in this lynch mob, but on the other hand...
cheesoning
I don't have a WHAT? in this HOO HA!, but...
itchy
maybe just change it ever so slightly to screw with people ... "See, I don't have a house in this race ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment