Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Titan Quest : Berate + 3

Niteowl: but like, back in the day, when arcades were wild and fertile grounds for electromigonical elucucation and entermazements
Niteowl: a decent game would be a buck to play
Niteowl: so, yeah, 5 bcuks for a zombie driver game? SOLD!
Niteowl: you've now been fully elucidated on my digital game buying habits and mental process
Niteowl: when are we gonna quest with the titans, stresstwig?
stresstwig: right now
Niteowl: again, i mean
Niteowl: and you better not let me die
Niteowl: by right now, you mean this evening?
stresstwig: if you were on steam you would see me loading it up
stresstwig: and I keep telling you, don't attack things before I attack them
Niteowl: LISSEN, I CAN ATTACK WHOMEVER I PLEASE< IT"S YOUR JOB TO SSTOP THEM FROM KILLING ME  
Niteowl: it's my job to berate you when i die from you incalculable incompetence
stresstwig: that's it, i'm switching to rogue
Niteowl: will, will that help you protect me better?
stresstwig: no
Niteowl: damnit man!
Niteowl: do i need to berate you MORE?
***stresstwig is now playing peggle deluxeNiteowl: i sure hope that levels up your defense skills in TQ

No comments:

Post a Comment