Monday, March 22, 2010

Most Cowardly MMA Commentary Ever

gordonfrohman: I think boxing and wrestling are way more useful for real world fights
gordonfrohman: most fights I've seen are grappling matches
betaray: judo is basically wrestling for street fights
Cyrano: yeah, they emphasized groundwork a lot since that's where most real fights end up.
gordonfrohman: I think sprinting is probably the best skill
gordonfrohman: maybe screaming for help
betaray: that's krav maga, punch someone in a joint and run
gordonfrohman: nice!
gordonfrohman: I'm all over that shit
cheesoning: Parkour
gordonfrohman: though I'd prefer to drive
cheesoning: punch someone in the junk and flip up a fire escape
gordonfrohman: what's it called when I drive away
gordonfrohman: Drive Maga

No comments:

Post a Comment