Monday, March 22, 2010

Fried Video Card? Treat Him Like An American Treats Non-English Speakers In Their Own Country.

greens: Should I replace with a better one or try to find the same one?
itchy: well, the benefit of buying the same one is that you can probably get it for less than $25
itchy: usedish
greens: I can't read that itchy, distr?
itchy: the problem with anything over 2.5 years old is that you start having to replace everything if you want to go new
itchy: can you read that?
greens: ya
itchy: AM I COMING THOUGH
itchy: THROUGH
greens: LOUDER
itchy: ha
greens: all caps is best
itchy: WAIT I MAY HAVE A CARD I CAN SEND YOU FOR FREE
greens: because everythign looks like an ''o'
itchy: ARE YOU PCI-E?
greens: I think?
greens: how can I tell?
greens: DON'T LAUGH
Cyrano@home: lift up the tail
itchy: HA
greens: inserts finger
itchy: I DON'T KNOW ACTUALLY ... CYRANO?
greens: tastes finger
greens: *curses cyrano*
greens: I saw something once in an error report that said pci-bus 1 or something...idunno
itchy: WELL SEE IF YOU CAN FIND OUT AND I'LL DIG UP THE CARD AND TELL YOU WHAT IT IS

No comments:

Post a Comment