Saturday, February 6, 2010

Not Sure About The Rest, But The Last One, Definitely.

gordonfrohman: I'm confused at this whole light-skinned blacks vs. dark-skinned blacks categorization thing
gordonfrohman: this seems to be popping up a lot lately
gordonfrohman: I don't think we need to divide people up any further than we already do
gordonfrohman: I wonder if there's any light-skinned blacks who are racist against dark-skinned blacks
gordonfrohman: also, I just realized racism is super dumb
gordonfrohman: that person is a different color. I hate them!
gordonfrohman: could you find anything lamer to hate someone for
gordonfrohman: when there are so many better reasons to hate someone
Niteowl: it's in a lot of cultures
Niteowl: dark skinned indians and Freddie Mercury
Niteowl: cantonese and north chinese
Niteowl: consolers and pc gamers
Niteowl: pokemon and Magic : The Gathering

No comments:

Post a Comment