Saturday, February 6, 2010

I'm Getting Skin Cancer From My CRT, So No, It DOESN"T EVEN OUT MACHO MAN.

greens: SO. I'm returning some water pumps yesterday to our local rental place. And I see they have the whole shop cleaned out and a structure in place - indoors. Tree stumps laying around. Shit here and there. Boxes with ramps. I ask the guy what's up? And he tells me he belongs to a 'Trials riding club' and they meet there and have these build/ride parties. Looks crazy, but I was invited to the next one. Will video tape and to youtube with it. pics follow.
betaray: I didn't know trials 2 was based on a true story
greens: bike is like 100 lbs
chrisd: the bikes are crazy!
chrisd: and the gearing is so absurdly low
greens: am excited
betaray: yeah, I bet it will be pretty cool
Niteowl: jesus, even when you go return water pumps you have a goddamn adventure, greens
greens: Yeah the rest of the time I get to scoop muck out of a pond though. It equals out.

No comments:

Post a Comment