Tuesday, December 1, 2009

WHAMMO

stresstwig: i say whammo everytime somebody walks into a room. gotta make them earn that social comfort
WRECKGAR: it is true
spruce: and slap your cock on their leg
stresstwig: it's more like the face area
stresstwig: helicopter whirl a stresstwig original
stresstwig: so you start running
spruce: oh I see, you get up for other people, but me, I just get a slap in the knee
stresstwig: and make sure there is something to launch off of like a bench or a sofa
stresstwig: then you undo your belt, drop the pants, jump and vault off the bench do a 360 and slap
WRECKGAR: it really is a bad thing i am such a heavy sleeper
stresstwig: and then you land on one knee point at the camera and say WHAMMO
niteowl: those meetups must've been something
bigjimslade: ok wait I just took off my pants, what was the next part again?
niteowl: aw, cheese ain't even in the room
spruce: yeah. I was going to make a joke about faux's mom earlier, but it's not the same...
betaray: whammo.

No comments:

Post a Comment