Thursday, December 10, 2009

Story Time : Never Go Full Story

niteowl: oh yeah, when i was a kid, i was totally wild too! Like, this one time, uh... This one time I got like, a B- on an English quiz! But then I asked the teacher to retake it.
betaray: I used to put solder into outlets as a kid, luck I never burned down the house with that
greens: was it you lighting the carpets on fire?
betaray: yeah, I lit the carpet on fire, I think that's the same post where I talk about shooting the golden girls on TV with my bb gun
betaray: that was a lesson in gun safety :)
cheesoning: a group of guys I used to pal around with would go to people's houses in the middle of the night, lift and turn their cars in the driveway 90 degrees.
betaray: I once got busted by the neighborhood crossing guard for climbing around in a construction zone
niteowl: oh no, i did write a short story in Jr. High about a professional killer. and his meticiulous exploits, until he gets a pang of conscience and offs himself.
niteowl: i just got a few questions from Mr. Sanders, and that was it
cheesoning: hahaha
cheesoning: holy shit.
niteowl: wait, is that worse?

No comments:

Post a Comment