Sunday, October 25, 2009

Yin and Yang

Niteowl: i'm extremely wholesome to the opposite sex, and in general. amongst friends, not so much
Niteowl: so my entire dorm floor knew me as you know me
Niteowl: utterly, irredeemly filthy to the point of them scratching out their ear drums
Niteowl: everyone else, i'm the goddamn Beav
stresstwig: that would explain your love of dragon force
Niteowl: my floor would constantly try and bait me into saying something disgusting about, say, shaved squirrels and impacted bowels
Niteowl: i just never saw those two sides as exclusive of each other
stresstwig: the squirrels and the bowels?
Niteowl: the disgusting and the polite
Niteowl: like free-form laureate and gainful employment
Niteowl: no, wait, NOT like that
stresstwig: so you're kind of like dexter
Niteowl: i guess, yes, possibly, except my extremes aren't so extreme
Niteowl: maybe the red headed dude from That 70's Show and say, DeVito from Taxi
ralph: or Mike Seaver and the slutty Golden Girl
stresstwig: i'm trying to figure out which guy from that 70's show you are talking about
stresstwig: donna?

No comments:

Post a Comment