Friday, October 30, 2009

Smoked Goose

[OldF] Niteowl: damnit you left the server
greens: I was starving
greens: that fucking goose didn't cut it
[OldF] Niteowl: fucking a goose almost never satisfies your hunger
[OldF] Niteowl: except from goose lust, of course
greens: now you tell me
greens: heading back in though
greens: plus, i really need to go shopping. All I have left in the house is bourbon and uncooked rice.
[OldF] Niteowl: so..
[OldF] Niteowl: why do you have to go shopping again?
.....
[OldF] Niteowl: OH GODDAMN I WAS STALKING YOU FOREVER
greens: dick
[OldF] Niteowl: hahahah
greens: WHILE I was messaging
[OldF] Niteowl: i'd feel guilty, but yer a pretty devious sonuvabitch yerself
greens: massagin myself
greens: that shouldn't enter into it
[OldF] Niteowl: what shouldn't enter who now?
greens: the skin bus shouldn't enter tuna town without paying the proper toll
greens: if you get my drift
[OldF] Niteowl: is that a legal binding matrimonial agreement?
greens: it's what we all come to realize

No comments:

Post a Comment